Corporate Sustaining Membership
ASAS Corporate Sustaining Membership includes:
- Professional membership for the Sustaining Membership representative with both on-line access and paper copy of the Journal of Animal Science
- One complimentary registration to the annual meeting
- The opportunity to exhibit at the annual meeting
- Job and internship listings on the online Job Resource Center
- Recognition on the ASAS Web Site
- Recognition on the back cover of each monthly issue of the Journal of Animal Science
- Recognition at the annual meeting
- Recognition in all Foundation publications
Plus, half of your corporate membership fee supports the ASAS Foundation and is fully tax deductible as a charitable gift.
Corporate Membership Application
Corporate Sustaining Members
Ajinomoto Heartland Inc.
Archer Daniels Midland Co
Darling International, Inc
Diamond V Mills, Inc.
Elanco Animal Health
Global Pig Farms Inc
International Ingredient Corporation
Kent Nutrition Group
Lallemand Animal Nutrition
PCS Sales (USA) Inc.
PIC North America
Pioneer, A DuPont Business
Ralco Nutrition, Inc.
Trouw Nutrition USA
Varied Industries Corporation