2019 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting and Trade Show Abstract and Program Details
Call for Late-Breaking Abstracts - Deadline was 3:00 PM CDT on May 23, 2019
The abstract text is limited to 300 words. This does not include the title, tables or keywords. Do not double-space between sentences as this extra space is considered an additional word in the count within the Abstract Text Box.
The program committee will make every attempt to honor the requested presentation type (oral vs. poster), however there will be times that the type will be changed by the committee to make sure there is topic coverage within poster and oral sessions.
Table guidelines - tables are added as a PDF during the abstract submission process. This allows for a consistent display within the Meeting App and Meeting Website.
The App can be used on phones and tablets to access the event materials at your fingertips.
Use the app to:
- Review the schedule and create your personal itinerary
- View the presentations and take notes directly on the slides
- Connect with fellow attendees, share information and schedule meetings
- Plan which exhibitors you would like to meet
Options for using the app include:
- Apple iOS Devices - install the free Apple iOS App and download the conference materials to your device
- Android Devices - install the free Google Play App and download the conference materials to your device
- Laptops - click here to access the laptop version of the app
Oral Presentation Information
Accepted Oral Presentation Upload - Deadline June 28th, 8:00 AM CDT
Standard Oral Presentation Length will be a total of 15 minutes (12 minutes with 3 minutes for Q&A)
NOTE: Screen ratio size is 16:9 (wide screen)
Poster Presentation Information
Accepted Poster Presentation Upload - Deadline June 16th, 8:00 AM CDT
Visit the below link to view available ePoster templates. They are 16:9 ratio templates. Pick the template that best matches your design ideas.