Online resources for educators and parents in the midst of COVID-19 restrictions.
We have opened up access to Jr. Animal Scientist for free during this time of COVID-19 restrictions to give an additional resource to Elementary teachers and parents with children at home. Visit http://animalsmart.org/kids-zone/jr-animal-scientist-e-news/junior-animal-scientist/ for the complete archive of issues
- March 2020 Issue of Jr. Animal Scientist: Coronavirus
- AnimalSmart http://animalsmart.org/
- Nova https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/labs/
- Ranger Rick https://rangerrick.org/stuck-indoors/
- Skype a Scientist https://www.skypeascientist.com/for-families.html
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Live Webcams https://www.montereybayaquarium.org/animals/live-cams
- Visit the Surface of Mars https://accessmars.withgoogle.com/
- Virtual Marine Biology Camp http://oceansinitiative.org/virtual-marine-biology-camp/
- Exploratorium https://www.exploratorium.edu/explore
- Mystery Science https://mysteryscience.com/school-closure-planning
- The Globe Program https://observer.globe.gov/en/toolkit
- Riverview, LLP - Daily weekday live video lessons and corresponding worksheets and activities https://www.facebook.com/riverviewllp/
- AS434 - Reproductive Physiology (http://www.ansci.wisc.edu/jjp1/ansci_repro/index.html) - on line material includes lectures link to streaming service and web based outlines etc., lecture quizzes, labs case studies.
- AS375 - Equine Reproductive Management (http://www.ansci.wisc.edu/jjp1/equine/index.html) - online text book and videos for lecture, on line lab activities and videos numerous quizzes are included.