Accreditation for Bachelor of Science Programs in Animal Science
Intent to Apply for Accreditation of Animal Science Program
Application Process and Documents
Application and Supporting Documents Secure Upload
Please upload your application and supporting documents via the following secure website.
ASAS Council for Accreditation
- Dr. Marc Bauer, North Dakota State University (Chair)
- Dr. Michael L. Looper, University of Arkansas (Recording Secretary)
- Dr. Michael J. Brouk, Kansas State University
- Dr. Stacie A. Crowder, Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- Dr. Glenn C. Duff, New Mexico State University
- Dr. Christopher Gambino, Delaware Valley University
- Dr. Nar K. Gurung, Tuskegee University
- Dr. Jodi A. Sterle, Iowa State University
- Dr. Aimee E. Wertz-Lutz, Devenish Animal Nutrition
- Dr. Margaret E. Benson, Accreditation Coordinator - Non-voting
Become an ASAS member
Membership is open to individuals, organizations, or firms interested in research and application, instruction, or extension in animal science
or associated with the production, processing, marketing, or distribution of livestock and livestock products.
Enter your search terms below