Here are the details:
Nature of Award: $600 toward expenses for attending the 5th Grazing Livestock Nutrition Conference in Park City, Utah, July 17-19, 2016.
Purpose: To promote professional development in young scientists in the area of Grazing Livestock Nutrition.
Time Line: Applications must be received by May 15, 2016. Awardees will be notified by June 10, 2016 and recognized at the conference.
Eligibility for Nomination:
- Evidence of work relating to grazing livestock
- Early career member defined as a member who is a student, a post doctoral fellow or within 10 years of their Ph.D. graduation date
- Must be registered to attend the 5th Grazing Livestock Nutrition Conference
Nomination dossier must contain the following:
- A justification of the importance of this opportunity (not to exceed 2250 characters and spaces)
- A copy of the applicant’s CV
- Two letters of support
Send application and nomination letters to: Dr. Joel Caton, Organizing Committee Member, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the conference website for registration, housing, and program information.