The following contributors helped make the content of our 2016 Jr. Animal Scientist issues possible.
A warm thank you to these individuals:
- Jacie Sweeney, Sara Guillen, Lensey Watson, Will Pohlman, Caleb Shepherd, Jessica Breslau, Kyra Campbell and Sarah Mason, University of Arkansas Department of Animal Science REPS, for “Baby Animals,” January 2016.
- Chloe Mitchell and Holly Webb, 2016 ASAS/ASAP interns, for “Animals Down Under,” March 2016.
- Nichole Chapel and Christopher Byrd, Purdue University, for “Animal Enrichment,” May 2016.
- Anna Peterson, North Dakota State University, for “Animal Efficiency,” July 2016.
- Lisa Page, Sarah Noelle, Sandra Johnson, Kathleen Delzell, and Theresa Becchetti, Society for Range Management, for “Great Grazing,” September 2016.
- Victoria Kennedy, North Dakota State University, for “Animal Science Jobs,” November 2016.
We look forward to new Jr. Animal Scientist partnerships in 2017. There are still a couple issues that need contributors. If you have an idea, or wish to contribute content, let us know. Email email@example.com
We also welcome new content, images and videos for the AnimalSmart.org website. Share your science with the kids!
Individual, family and group subscriptions to Jr. Animal Scientist are available.