The Annual Meeting will be held July 8-12 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
Symposium presentations include:
- Genetically Engineered Feed: Impact on Animal Performance, Health and Products
by Amy E. Young, University of California, Davis; Alison L. Van Eenennaam, University of California, Davis
- Glyphosate Residues in Feed
by Daniel A. Goldstein, Monsanto Co.
- RNA Interference: Applications and Biosafety
by Kenneth Witwer, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Gene Editing: An Emerging Technology and Regulation in Animals and Plants
by Daniel Jenkins, Genus
- Engaging the Public About Science- It Is Not about Science
Kevin Folta, University of Florida
The symposium will close with a panel discussion moderated by Dr. John Vicini, Monsanto Co.
View more symposia and oral sessions in the Annual Meeting Draft Schedule!
Join us in Baltimore, July 8-12, 2017, for the 2017 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting & Trade Show!