The abstract submission site for the 12th World Conference on Animal Production (WCAP) is open! Visit https://asas.org/meetings/wcap-2018/wcap-abstracts-program to submit your abstract.
There will be a day of overlap with the 2018 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting & Trade Show. ASAS has combined the two meetings into one abstract system to make the submission process easier for individuals submitting abstracts to both meetings.
In addition to invited talks, the WCAP meeting will include 15-minute talks and poster breaks in the morning and afternoon each day. Individuals are encouraged to submit abstracts to be included during these sessions.
The 2018 WCAP meeting is split into 6 sections:
- Session I: Precision Livestock Farming to increase producers' profitability
- Higher food safety to enhance consumer confidence
- Challenges and opportunities in animal health
- Animal well-being challenges for today, opportunities for tomorrow
- Genetic improvement in developing countries: mission impossible?
- A picture is worth a thousand words - challenges in communication between agriculture and the public
The deadline for abstract submission is Monday March 26, 2018 at 11:59 pm (CDT).
The meeting website will be updated frequently with the latest meeting information. Housing and registration are already open.
The 12th WCAP meeting and the 2018 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting & Trade Show will bring together 2,000 scientists in Vancouver.
See you in Vancouver!