Don't forget about the great symposia planned for this years World Congress on Animal Production.
Take a moment to review a few of the recent Meeting Previews.
- 8:30AM - Dr. Ilan Halachmi (Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Israel)
- 9:15AM - Dr. Irenilza de Alencar Nääs (Paulista University, Brazil)
- 11:45AM - Dr. Trevor Devries (University of Guelph, Canada): Challenges and opportunities in precision monitoring of dairy cow.
- 2:00PM - Dr. Herman Barkema (University of Calgary, Canada)
- 2:45PM - Dr. Amy Pruden (Virginia Tech, United States)
- 5:30PM - Dr. Uwe Rössler (Free University of Berlin, Germany)
- 1:00PM - Dr. Gesa Busch (University of Bozen, Italy)
- 1:45PM - Dr. Maria Hötzel (Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil)
- 4:15PM - Dr. Glynn Tonsor (Kansas State University, United States)
In addition, Vancouver has lots to offer! Take a look at