Have you made plans to attend this year’s Triennial Growth Symposium, during the 2018 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting & Trade Show? This year’s focus will be on The Nutrition of Muscle Growth.
This year’s topics and presenters include:
- Dr. Carolyn Fitzsimmons, University of Alberta – Signatures of pre-natal nutrition in cattle: adaptations in DNA methylation, gene expression, and post-natal growth
- Dr. Kara Thornton-Kurth, Utah State University – Impacts of nutrition and other environmental factors on the differentiation and proliferation of satellite cells
- Dr. Rodrigo Manjarin, California Polytechnic State University – Effect of long-term leucine supplementation on muscle protein synthesis in a pig model of neonatal growth
- Dr. Eric England, The Ohio State University – Factors affecting the transformation of muscle to meat
- Dr. Elisabeth Lonergan, Iowa State University – The intricate relationship between animal nutrition, muscle growth and fresh meat quality: How does it all fit together?
- Dr. Samer El-Kadi, VirginiaTech – Promoting growth with nutrition: Potentials and limitations
Don’t miss this exciting symposia and all of the additional symposia at the 2018 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting & Trade Show. Register today!
Early Registration Deadline - May 25, 2018
Housing Deadline - June 18, 2018
ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting Dates - July 8-12, 2018
World Conference on Animal Production (WCAP) Dates - July 5-8, 2018