Have you made plans to attend this year’s Biosynthesizable Amino Acids Symposium and International Animal Sciences and Biotechnology Forum, during the 2018 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting & Trade Show?
This year’s topics and presenters include:
Roles of Biosynthesizable Amino Acids Symposium
- Dr. Derek Brake, South Dakota State University – The nutrition of glutmate, glutamine, glycine, proline and arginine ruminants
- Dr. John Brosnan, St. John’s – Roles of amino acids in one-carbon metabolism and nutrition
- Dr. Yongqing Hou, Wuhan Polytechnic University – Amino acids in intestinal growth and health
- Dr. Francois Blachier, National Institute of Agronomic Research – Glutamate, glutamine, glycine, and poline utilization in developing pigs beyond protein synthesis and consequences
- Dr. Guoyao Wu, Texas A&M – Endogenous synthesis of amino acids is insufficient for animal lactation, reproduction and growth
The 3rd International Animal Sciences and Biotechnology Forum: 2018 THEME: International multidisciplinary approach to enhance animal production and health
- Dr. Sang-gun Roh, Tohoku University – The control of homeostasis in rumen epithelium of Japanese Black Cattle
- Dr. Sung Woo Kim, North Carolina State University – Evaluation of intestinal health in nursery pigs
- Dr. Jingdong Yin, China Agricultural University – Increased dietary isoleucine enhances lipogenesis and fat accumulation in skeletal muscle through depressing AMPK phosphorylation in pigs
- Dr. Jong-Su Eun, Biotechnology Research Institute, CJ CheilJedang – Exploring use of supplemental amino acids in swine and poultry: Beyond the most limiting amino acids
- Dr. Cheol-Heui Yun, Seoul National University – Strategic approaches to improve immune response against stresses in farm animals
- Dr. Todd See, North Carolina State University – International collaboration: Are the challenges worth the benefits?
- Dr. Xiangshu Piao, China Agricultural University – Alternative feedstuffs for pigs in China: Efficient utilization of sorghum as an alternative energy source fed to pigs
- Dr. Byung-Chul Park, Seoul National University – International regulatory issues on animal feed additives: impacts on consumer safety and related industry
Don’t miss these exciting symposia and all of the additional symposia at the 2018 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting & Trade Show. Register today!
Late Breaking Abstracts Submission Deadline - May 17, 2018
Early Registration Deadline - May 25, 2018
Housing Deadline - June 18, 2018
ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting Dates - July 8-12, 2018
World Conference on Animal Production (WCAP) Dates - July 5-8, 2018