The scientific draft of the 2018 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting and Trade Show program is now online.
Returning this year – integrated into the draft program are the complete abstracts.
Since we are still scheduling the Late-Breaking abstracts, the final program with all times and Late-Breaking Abstracts incorporated will be released next week.
The scientific program is packed with more than 1,200 presentations (oral and poster). This includes over 30 symposia and workshops, Junior Platform Speakers, Platform Speakers and Early Career Speakers. In addition to the high quality scientific program, there are numerous opportunities to network at various social events!
RETURNING TO THE 2018 ASAS MEETING
- Late-breaking Abstracts: Several great Late-Breaking abstracts were submitted prior to the deadline on May 17, 2018.
- ePosters: View any poster at any time throughout the meeting. No more missing a poster if you can’t attend at a certain time.
- ASAS Virtual Meetings: ASAS symposia and 12-minute talks are available within 2 weeks.
- AnimalX: Join colleagues and hear them passionately tell their story
- Platform Speakers: To enhance the program and add continuity, we have added numerous platform speakers that will anchor oral sessions. Look for a complete list of platform speakers in the next several weeks.
- Junior Platform Speakers: To showcase the talent within the ASAS sections and to ensure that our graduate students/early career students are given a platform to speak, winners of this year’s sectional competitions will present invited talks as part of this new series of speakers.
Need more information about the 2018 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting? Visit the meeting page.
See you in Vancouver!