We are excited to announce Nobel Laureate, Dr. Luc Montagnier will be speaking during the Nonruminant Nutrition Symposium: New Swine Science in the Omics Era at the 2018 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting & Trade Show. Dr. Montagnier won the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for this discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Included in this year's Nonruminant Nutrition Symposium: New Swine Science in the Omics Era is:
- Dr. Luc Montagnier, Nobel Laureate - Microbial invaders of our environment-A Nobel Laureate's perspective
- Dr. Kevin Wells, University of Missouri - Lysine free pig/other EAA free pigs as well
- Dr. Harry Dawson, USDA-ARS - Comparative nutrigenomics of the pig, mouse and human: linking phenotype to genotype for improved models of human and swine nutrition
- Dr. Sen Wu, China Agricultural University - The pig model project of China
- Dr. Martien A.M. Groenen, Wageningen University & Research - Balancing selection for lethal recessive variants in commercial pig populations