Meat Science and Muscle Biology Symposium I
Don't miss the opportunity to join us in Austin, Texas at the 2019 Annual Meeting and Trade Show. There will be a plethora of symposia topics to choose from.
Speakers and titles below:
- Dr. Steven Shackelford, USDA, Meat Animal Research - Awardee Talk - Genomic control of fatty acid profile in beef
- Dr. Glynn Tonsor, Kansas State University - Economics of enhancing the nutritive value of meat
- Dr. Derris Burnett, Mississippi State University - Biology of altering the fatty acid profile of meat
- Dr. Kelsey Phelps, Kansas State University - Effect of altering fatty acid profile on fresh meat color stability
- Dr. Jerrad Legako, Texas Tech University - Effect of altering fatty acid profile on fresh meant palatability
See you in Austin!