Don't miss the opportunity to join us in Austin, Texas at the 2019 Annual Meeting and Trade Show. There will be a plethora of symposia topics to choose from.
The Immunometabolism symposium will be held on Tuesday, July 9th.
Invited Speakers and Titles:
- Barry Bradford, Kansas State University - Immunometabolism - emerging concepts and potential applications in livestock
- Greg Penner, University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon - Immune activation and glucose utilization
- Johanna Fink-Gremmels, Utrecht University - Natural feed additives enhancing innate immunity: the gateway to sustainable animal health
- Mark Lyte, Iowa State University - The ability of an artificial sweetener (Sucram®) to influence microbial community structure in the rumen papillae and content through the production of microbial-based neurochemicals
- Andrew Williams, University of Copenhagen Frederiksberg C - Regulation of pathogen-specific immune function by dietary phytonutrients.
Don't miss out on the other exciting symposia - Register Today!
See you in Austin