ASAS Publications Symposium - A how to guide to publishing?
Don't miss the opportunity to join us in Austin, Texas at the 2019 Annual Meeting and Trade Show. There will be a plethora of symposia topics to choose from.
Don't miss all the questions and how too's for publications from members of ASAS and the Journal of Animal Science. The ASAS Publications Symposium will be held on Tuesday, July 9th.
Invited Speakers and Titles:
- James Sartin, Ph.D. - Editorial Process
- Sally Johnson, Ph.D. - Editorial Pet Peeves
- Hans Stein Ph.D. - How to make nutrition tables and figures that work
- Meghan Wulster Radcliffe Ph.D. - Copyright vs. Plagiarism
- Teresa Davis Ph.D. - Do we need a Plan B for Plan S
- Kristen Govoni Ph.D. - ASAS Publications - The big picture
Don't miss out on the other exciting symposia - Register Today!
See you in Austin