A new issue of Animal Frontiers is out! Take a look at the featured articles below.
Click here to view full articles online.
- The impact of complementary feeding foods of animal origin on growth and the risk of overweight in infants - Minghua Tang
- Protein and muscle health during aging: benefits and concerns related to animal-based protein - Kyle J. Hackney, Kara Trautman, Nathaniel Johnson, Ryan McGrath, and Sherri Stastny
- Can the digestible indispensable amino acid score methodology decrease protein malnutrition - Hannah M. Bailey and Hans H. Stein
- The role of livestock products for nutrition in the first 1,000 days of life - Silvia Alonso, Paula Dominguez-Salas, and Delia Grace
- Animal source foods for the alleviation of double burden of malnutrition in countries undergoing nutrition transition - Teena Dasi, Kiruthika Selvaraj, Raghu Pullakhandam, and Bharati Kulkarni
- Sustainable livestock systems to improve human health, nutrition, and economic status - Padmakumar Varijakshapanicker, Sarah Mckune, Laurie Miller, Saskia Hendrickx, Mulubrhan Balehegn, Geoffrey E. Dahl, and Adegbola T. Adesogan
- Animal-sourced foods for improved cognitive development - Mulubrhan Balehegn, Zeleke Mekuriaw, Laurie Miller, Sarah McKune, and Adegbola T. Adesogan