Sign up for ASAS Content Alerts
Stay up to date on the latest research with content alerts delivered to your email. This free service from OUP allows you to create custom email alerts to make sure you never miss out on the latest research from your favorite ASAS publications. You don't have to be an ASAS member to receive these alerts. It's easy, just follow the steps below:
- Register for an Oxford Academic account. This will allow you to sign up for email alerts, purchase content, and save searches.
- Once you've registered, click on your email address in the upper right hand corner.
- From the drop-down menu, click on "Email Alerts".
- To register for New Issue Alerts*, click on "Add Alerts" under "New Issue Alerts". Check the box next to any publication you wish to receive alerts from, and click "Add Alerts".
- To register for Advance Article Alerts**, click on "Add Alerts" under "Advance Article Alerts". Check the box next to any publication you wish to receive alerts from, and select the frequency you wish to receive them (daily or weekly). Click on "Add Alerts".
- That's it, you're all signed up! You can edit your preferences at any time by logging back in to your Oxford Academic account.
*New Issue Alerts:delivered with each new journal issue.
**Advance Article Alerts:highlights the newest content weeks before it is included in an issue.