A new issue of Animal Frontiers is out! Take a look at the featured articles below.
Click here to view full articles online.
- Animal Frontiers: Celebrating a Decade of Publication The Animal Frontiers Management Board
- EAAP reflections on the first 10 years of Animal Frontiers - Andrea Rosati
- Ethics views on animal science and animal production - Bart Gremmen
- Different religions, different animal ethics? - Louis Caruana SJ
- Moral dilemmas of animal production systems - Bart Gremmen
- Philosophical ethics and the improvement of farmed animal lives - Paul B. Thompson
- Some brief comments on animal rights -Gary L. Francione
- Ethical meat: respect for farm animals - Giuseppe Pulina
- Prioritizing the protection of welfare in gene-edited livestock - Adam Shriver
- Ethical perspectives on modifying animals: beyond welfare arguments - Bernice Bovenkerk
- Technology and responsibility: a discussion of underexamined risks and concerns in Precision Livestock Farming - Ian Werkheiser