Harlan Ritchie Symposium
Don't miss the opportunity to join us in Omaha, NE at the 2020 ASAS-ADSA Midwest Section Annual Meeting.
The Harlan Ritchie Symposium: Current State and Future of Cattle Management Systems as Related to Consumer Preferences will be held on Tuesday, March 3rd.
Invited Speakers and Titles:
- Rick Husted, National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) – Consumer perceptions of beef and beef production
- Dr. Brad Morgan, Colorado State University – Where we are at and evolving in
management systems that are consumer focused?
- Dr. David McKenna, Tyson Fresh Meats – Carcass composition and leanness-industry trends and needs
- Dr. Robert Pritchard, Annawan Cattle, LLC – The impact of changing consumer
preferences on production and management practices at cow-calf level
- Dr. Alison Van Eenennaam, University of California, Davis – The future of genome
editing in food animal species
Don't miss out on the other exciting symposia
See you in Omaha!