Call for Nominations
WSASAS Graduate Student Director
Nominations are dueMarch 9, 2020
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION:
- Powerful networking experience.
- Build leadership skills and opportunities.
- Develop prestige, as you will serve on the WSASAS Executive Board
and the Advising and Coordinating Committee.
- Travel and expenses to Western Section meetings are covered.
- Provide a voice for fellow graduate students and peers.
TIME COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a 2-year appointment that will require 5 – 20 hours per month
(time will vary depending upon the time of the year).
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement the Graduate Student activities.
- Create networking opportunities through organizing the Graduate Student Mixer.
- Initiate communication and discussion forums for Western Section graduate students.
- Serve and vote on meeting issues presented during Executive Board meetings.
HOW TO NOMINATE:
Submit your nomination via the online form
by 3:00 PM Central Time on Monday, March 9, 2020.
For questions about this amazing opportunity please contact Kacie McCarthy, (email@example.com) or Joslyn Beard, (firstname.lastname@example.org)