Comparative Gut Physiology Symposium
Don't miss the opportunity to join us virtually at the 2020 Annual Meeting and Trade Show. There will be a plethora of symposia topics to choose from.
The Comparative Gut Physiology Symposium will be held on Monday, July 20th.
One of our latest understanding on the role of microbiomes in health and disease is in the context of "gut microbiome-organ axes." Gut-Brain Axis, for instance, has provided a mechanistic understanding on how microbiome and host are interacting at the local and systemic levels and that this interaction is a two-way street. More recent data from human and animal studies are proposing that Gut-Mammary Axis, Gut-Lung Axis, Gut-Liver Axis, and Gut-Reproductive System Axis also play critical roles in health and performance.
Invited Speakers and Titles:
· Dr. Dylan Dodd, Stanford University – Overview-Metabolic foundations of microbiota-host interactions
· Dr. Michael Surette, McMaster University, Canada – Gut microbiome-lung axis - Human perspective
· Dr. Trevor Alexander, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada – Gut microbiome-lung axis - Beef perspective
· Dr. Rodrigo Bicalho, Cornell University – Gut microbiome-repro axis - Ruminants perspective
· Dr. Ehsan Khafipour, Cargill, Diamond V – Gut microbiome-mammary axis - Human and dairy perspectives
Don't miss out on the other exciting symposia - Register Today!