ASAS-NANP Symposium Preview
Check out this symposium preview!
The ASAS-NANP Symposium will take place on Sunday, July 19, 2020.
List of speakers and titles
- Statistical Graphics and Interactive Visualization in Animal Science - Dr. Gota Morota, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
The objectives of this hands-on workshop are to learn how to utilize interactive visualization and investigate both global and local structures of graphs with useful zooming in and zooming out capabilities.
- A Brief Overview, Comparison and Practical Applications of Machine Learning Models - Dr. Dan Tulpan, University of Guelph
The objective of this workshop is to provide the audience with a way to formulate a problem such that it will be solvable by machine learning techniques and apply an exploratory analysis of various machine learning on different datasets.
- ASAS-EAAP Talk: Modeling digestion kinetics: the next step in the evaluation of feed ingredients - Dr. Walter J. Gerrits, Wageningen University and Research
Dr. Walter will discuss a recently developed approach (Schop, 2020), a combination of in vitromethodology and dynamic modelling of the digestion process as an alternative to conventional feed ingredient evaluation, and the first steps in the development of such a system.
- Building models using system dynamics Methodology - Dr. Emma Stephens
- Hands-on feed evaluation in swine (group modeling) - Dr. Walter J. Gerrits, Wageningen University and Research
- Hands-on system dynamics (group modeling) - Dr. Emma Stephens
See you online!!