Internship Opportunities for Students at USDA Due November 16th
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced several openings for the OneUSDA Summer Pathways Student Internship Job Opportunity. The program offers paid federal internships at USDA agencies and offices across the country for professional development opportunities in agriculture, natural resources, rural development, and other career fields.
The program is available for a variety of ages (high school to graduate students) who are currently enrolled in qualifying educational programs or institutions. The students will have the chance to experience on-the-job experiences, mentorships, and training personalized for each student. The deadline for summer 2021 applications is Monday, November 16, 2020.
Current openings include:
· Student Trainee in Administration and Office Support
· Student Trainee in Science
· Student Trainee in Financial Management
· Student Trainee in Veterinary
· Student Trainee in Engineering and Architecture
· Student Trainee in Business and Industry
· Student Trainee in Information Technology
More information on the OneUSDA Summer Pathways Student Internship Job Opportunities is available here.