CALL FOR ABSTRACT AND PROCEEDINGS PAPERS
Consider submitting abstracts and/or proceedings papers for the 2021 WSASAS Meeting! The deadline for submissions is March 5, 2021 at 3:00 pm CDT.
PROCEEDINGS SUBMISSIONS (ORAL presentation only)
All WSASAS Proceedings, for regular Oral Sessions or Graduate Student Competition, must be submitted via the Translational Animal Science (TAS) platform at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/asas-tas.
If you do not have a TAS account with Manuscript Central (ScholarOne), please create one. All procedures regarding submission, copyright release, page charges, and manuscript proofing will follow TAS standards, which are similar to the Journal of Animal Science.
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSIONS (POSTER presentation only)
All WSASAS abstracts, including General Poster Sessions and Undergraduate Student Competition, should be emailed as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an automated response acknowledging submission. Please save that for your records.
- TAS Instructions to Authors which includes the TAS style and form that should be used to prepare both proceedings and abstracts
- Submission Guidelines for both proceedings and abstracts
- Submission Tips for proceedings papers
- Graduate Student Paper Competition Guidelines and Score Sheets
- Undergraduate Poster Competition Guidelines and Score Sheets
Visit the 2021 WSASAS Meeting website for additional information and updates.
We look forward to seeing you in Fort Collins!