2021 ASAS-CSAS-SSASAS Annual Meeting and Trade Show COVID-19 Meeting Safety Plan
This week ASAS will release our full COVID-19 meeting safety plan! Ensuring that our attendees are safe and able to network and share science is our number one priority in 2021. The following list highlights some (but not all) of the changes:
- Attendees will be required to wear masks at the meeting. ASAS will provide and distribute masks to all attendees.
- Attendees will be required to answer a daily health survey (survey may be waived if attendee is willing to provide proof of vaccination).
- Meeting rooms will be set to allow social distancing of 3 feet per person (this is above and beyond current Kentucky state recommendations and is line with CDC and WHO guidelines).
- There are enhanced cleaning protocols being implemented at all ASAS hotels and at the convention center.
- There are enhanced food service cleaning options at all ASAS sponsored events.
- Registration will be contactless.
- All AV equipment including electronic posters and computers in session rooms will undergo enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the convention center and the hotels.