Corporate Sustaining Membership
The cost of ASAS Corporate Sustaining Membership has stayed the same for approximately 20 years. In 2018, we are increasing the cost of corporate sustaining membership specifically, to help enhance and fund ASAS efforts to advocate for animal science and animal agriculture. Corporate Sustaining Membership will now be $2000 per year and the dollars will be used in the following manner:
$500 towards general ASAS Membership Programs
$500 to the ASAS Foundation
$1000 allocated to Communications and Public Policy Efforts
The benefits of Corporate Sustaining Membership will include:
- 1 Individual Professional Membership
- 1 Comped registration to our Annual Meeting
- 20% reduction in advertising
- Membership rates for publication in Journal of Animal Science and Translational Animal Science
- Yearly opportunities to meet with and discuss priorities with the ASAS Communications Committee and the ASAS Public Policy Committee
- Corporate recognition in all meeting programs and twice yearly in Taking Stock
- First pick of sponsorship opportunities
- Free booth space at our meetings
2017 Corporate Sustaining Members
Archer Daniels Midland Co.
BIOMIN America Inc
Darling International, Inc
Elanco Animanl Health
Global Pig Farms Inc.
International Ingredient Corporation
Kent Nutrition Group
Lallemand Animal Nutrition
Novus International, Inc.
Ralco Nutrition, Inc.
Trouw Nutrition, USA