Corporate Sustaining Partners
ASAS has revamped and is relaunching its Corporate Sustaining Membership as a Sustaining Partnership in order to enhance benefits realized by corporate supporters, while increasing integration of the private sector.
Companies will no longer pay a separate amount to become a Corporate Sustaining Member; rather ASAS will leverage all corporate donations into a Sustaining Partners program. Sustaining Partners will receive the normal sponsorship benefits, plus the following:
A combined donation or sponsorship of $5,000 (meeting sponsorship, ASAS donation and/or ASAS Foundation donation) will result in the following additional benefits:
- Free registration at a meeting of your choice or Foundation recognition
- Three annual memberships
- ¼ page advertisement in Animal Frontiers
- Logo and Link on ASAS Website
- First opportunity to sponsor new awards or an award that does not currently have a sponsor.
Each additional $3,000 in total support to ASAS will result in the additional following benefits:
- Two weeks/4 issues of advertising in Taking Stock (ASAS’ twice weekly web-based news release)
- A focused Taking Stock article on Innovations within your company
- Two additional annual memberships
- One additional free meeting registration
- Space at ASAS Innovation Exhibition at the ASAS - CSAS Annual Meeting or a tabletop at a sectional meeting of your choice.
Over $20,000 in total support per year will result in all benefits above as well as the following:
- Free upgrades from standard page charges in JAS to open access in JAS
- 50% off publication charges for one article in TAS
- One full page color advertisement in Animal Frontiers
- Space at ASAS Innovation Exhibition at the ASAS - CSAS Annual Meeting and all Sectional Meetings
2022 Sustaining Partners
Elanco Animal Health
Global Pig Farms Inc.
International Ingredient Corporation
Kent Nutrition Group
Ralco Nutrition, Inc.