The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) is a national organization with an elected executive committee. CSAS is an Associate Member of the Agriculture Institute of Canada (AIC).
Membership is open to persons currently or previously employed in research, teaching, administration, extension, production, marketing, or otherwise interested in any field pertaining to the animal industry. There are three categories for membership including regular members, retired members, and student members (undergraduate or graduate). Student applicants must complete the education profile when signing up.
- Online access to the CSAS membership list
- Opportunity to ensure humane care of livestock as a member of the codes of practice scientist committee
- Opportunity to reward your peers with CSAS awards for outstanding achievement
- Reduced cost of registration for the national annual meeting
- Reduced cost to subscribe to CJAS
- Reduced cost to publish accepted manuscripts in the CJAS
- Opportunity to network in the spirit of cooperation for a common cause among professional animal science societies globally
- Regular Membership is $110*
- Early Career Membership is $65* and is open to individuals whom have graduated within the most recent 3 years
- Retired Membership is $45*
- Student Membership is $15* and is open to full-time students, confirmation required
- ASAS and CSAS Membership Bundle is $215*, a savings of $30* when joining both organizations at once
*Pricing in USD