The CSAS is a non-profit organization governed by an elected executive committee. The HANDBOOK contains the history, organization and activities, constitution and by-laws, roles of executive, standing and special committees, annual meeting format, affiliation with the Agricultural Institute of Canada, Canadian Journal of Animal Science, CSAS events calendar, CSAS Honours and Awards.
The Past-president assumes the responsibility of updating the Society Handbook.
- Presentation Annual General Meeting - May 6, 2015
- Minutes CSAS Annual General Meeting - May 6, 2015
- Minutes CSAS Year-End Executive Meeting - May 5, 2015
- Minutes CSAS Mid-Year Executive Tele-Meeting - January 19, 2015
- AGM 2014 Kansas City, MO - Minutes AGM Banff 2013, Minutes Executive Banff 2013, Executive Conference Call Minutes October 25, 2013, Executive 2014 Mid-Year Meeting Minutes
- AGM 2013 Banff AB - Activity 2012-2013, Minutes AGM 2012 Phoenix, Minutes Semi-annual meeting February 5, 2013, Minutes September 7, 2012 conference call
- AGM 2012 Phoenix, AZ - Minutes AGM 2011 Halifax, President, President-elect, Vice-president, Eastern-director, Western-director, Western director Jr, Treasurer, Past-president, and Editor
- AGM 2011 Halifax, NS - Minutes AGM 2010 Phoenix, President-elect, Vice-president, Eastern director, Western director, Treasurer, Director-at-large, Past-president, AIC restructuring, AIC-CSAS Project (Ghana) Final, Editor
Become a CSAS Member!
Membership is open to persons currently or previously employed in research, teaching, administration, extension, production, marketing, or otherwise interested in any field pertaining to the animal industry. There are three categories for membership including regular members, retired members, and student members (undergraduate or graduate). Student applicants must complete the education profile when signing up.