2020 Southern Section Meeting
January 25-28, 2020
1201 Broad Street
Housing deadline is December 31, 2019.
1201 Broad St
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Rates (rates include full breakfast buffets):
- $165 Single
- $175 Double
- $185 Triple
- $195 Quad
Abstract text is limited to 300 words, excluding title, keywords and any tables. Do not double-space between sentences as this extra space is considered a word in the count.
Tables can be added as a PDF during the abstract submission process. Use the Table Guidelines to allow for a consistent display within the Meeting App and Website.
- Student Competitions Guidelines
- Three Minute Thesis Rules and Information
- Three Minute Thesis Judging Criteria and Scoresheet
Invited speaker non-member or outside of the Southern Section travel reimbursement policy
*For Members: At this time, the Southern Section has opted not to reimburse members inside the section for travel or registration.
Full program available fall 2019
- Kunkle Symposium
- SCC-81 Symposium: Forage-raised Lamb and Goat
- SERA 41 Symposium: Beef Cattle Production Utilizing Forages in the Southeast to Integrate Research and Extension Programs across State Boundaries
Released November 2019
Submit a nomination for the 2020 Southern Awards! Deadline to submit is November 20, 2019 at 3:00 PM CST.
Opening fall 2019
Future Meeting Locations
2021 - Raleigh, NC (January 23-26)