2021 Western Section Meeting
The 2021 WSASAS Meeting location is the Hilton Fort Collins in Fort Collins, Colorado
The Western Section has opted to move the 2021 Western Section Meeting to October 18-20, 2021. Please note the day shift in the meeting from Monday--Wednesday.
Book your room online.
The deadline to book your hotel room is September 24, 2021
Hilton Fort Collins
425 West Prospect Road
Fort Collins, CO 80562
Full program available on the Mobile App
Download the 2021 Western Section App
- Apple iOS Devices - install the free Apple iOS App and download the conference materials to your device
- Android Devices - install the free Google Play App and download the conference materials to your device
- Laptops - click here to access the laptop version of the app
Install the free ASAS Meetings app and then open it and search for ‘2021 Western Section Meeting’.
Meeting Registrants gain access to the Proceedings in addition to the abstracts and schedule.
Proceedings & Abstract Submissions
Submission deadline was Monday, May 3, 2021.
- Submission Guidelines for both proceedings and abstracts
- Proceedings Submission Tips
- Instructions for Authors which includes the TAS style and form that should be used to prepare both proceedings and abstracts
- Undergraduate Student Poster Guidelines and Score Sheet
- Graduate Student Paper Guidelines and Score Sheet
Returning for 2021 - Graduate Student Three-Minute Video Competition
Submission deadline was on May 31, 2021.
This competition will challenge graduate students of the Western Section to communicate their research projects effectively and concisely to a general audience, without using jargon. The 3-minute video should focus on the student’s research project and participants are encouraged to think outside of the box.
Elections are now closed. The deadline to vote was Friday, March 5, 2021 at 3:00 PM CST.
Deadline for submissions was 3:00 PM CST on January 11, 2021.
Young Scholar Recognition Program
Deadline for submissions was 3:00 PM on January 11, 2021.