2023 Midwest Meeting
March 12-15, 2023
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
Thank you to our 2022 sponsors!
2023 Midwest Meeting Prospectus - Coming August 2022
Coming September 2022
Opening September 2022
Coming January 2023
Released February 2023
Coming February 2023
- Graduate Student M.S. and Ph.D. Oral Competitive Research Papers and Score Sheet
- Undergraduate Student Oral Paper Competition and Score Sheet
- Undergraduate Student Poster Paper Competition and Score Sheet
Travel Reimbursement Policy for non-members or members outside of the Midwest Section.
*For Members: At this time, the Midwest Section has opted not to reimburse members inside the section for travel or registration.
2023 Submissions open September 2022
Abstract text is limited to 300 words, excluding title, keywords and any tables. Do not double-space between sentences as this extra space will be considered a word in the count.
Tables can be added as a PDF during the abstract submission process. Use the Table Guidelines to allow for a consistent display within the Meeting App and Website.
- Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstract Quality Standards
2023 Awards submissions open September 2022
Call for nominations for the 2023-2024 ASAS Midwest Section Board of Directors will open November 2022
March 10 - 13, 2024 - Madison, WI
March 09 - 12, 2025 - Omaha, NE
March 08 - 11, 2026 - Omaha, NE
2023 ASAS Midwest Meeting Details
- Meeting Dates: March 12-15, 2023
- Meeting Location: Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
- September 2022: Abstract Submissions Open
- September 2022: Award Nominations Open
- September 2022: Registration and Housing Open
- November 2022: Call for Midwest Board of Directors Nominations