2023 Midwest Meeting
March 12-15, 2023
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
Thank you to our 2022 sponsors!
To receive discounted ASAS 2023 Midwest Annual Meeting hotel rates, you must book through the official online system. Reservations will not be accepted directly through the hotels.
Housing Deadline: February 20th, 2023 at 11:59pm (CST)
Need to modify or cancel your existing reservation?
- Please do not contact the hotel directly unless it is within 72 hours of your arrival.
- To modify or cancel an existing reservation, please refer to the “Request for Change” link provided at the bottom of your confirmation email. If you need your confirmation resent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the hotel block, please email email@example.com or call 608-255-2537 (toll-free 800-373-6376) for assistance.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MADISON
SUBMIT ABSTRACTS for the 2023 Midwest Section Meeting!
Abstract submission deadline is November 7, 2022 at 3:00 PM CT.
Abstract text is limited to 450 words, excluding title, keywords and any tables. Do not double-space between sentences as this extra space will be considered a word in the count.
Tables can be added as a PDF during the abstract submission process. Use the Table Guidelines to allow for a consistent display within the Meeting App and Website.
- Graduate Student M.S. and Ph.D. Oral Competitive Research Papers and Score Sheet
- Undergraduate Student Oral Paper Competition and Score Sheet
- Undergraduate Student Poster Paper Competition and Score Sheet
Invited Speaker Agreement/Reimbursement Policy
NOTE: At this time, the Midwest Section has opted not to reimburse members inside the section for travel or registration.
Coming January 2023
Released February 2023
Coming February 2023
Call for 2023 Award Nominations -- Awards Deadline: November 14, 2022
Call for nominations for the 2023-2024 ASAS Midwest Section Board of Directors will open November 2022
March 10 - 13, 2024 - Madison, WI
March 09 - 12, 2025 - Omaha, NE
March 08 - 11, 2026 - Omaha, NE